REGULATION OF THE PASSPORT APPLICATION AR – ENGLISH Ê S
The Passport AR Application, maintained by Passport AR Tours, is a proprietary coalition program for customer rewards, consisting of a platform for accumulating and redeeming virtual currencies, through visits to tourist spots, commercial establishments and hotels, subject to the terms and conditions conditions of this Regulation.
- DEFINITIONS AND CONCEPTS
1.1. In these Regulations, the following words and expressions, when written in capital letters, have the following meaning:
“Virtual Currency Generator Act”: is the action that allows the accumulation of Virtual Currencies by the Customer through the Passport AR Application;
“Passport AR Account”: is the Passport AR App Participant’s unique account, where the accumulations and redemptions of Virtual Currencies are recorded, the expiration date of the Virtual Currencies, the Participant’s registration data, among others;
“Access Data”: is the set formed by the Username , the Passport AR Password and the validated phone number , which identifies the Participant and allows access to the events and movement of the Passport Account;
“Loja Virtual”: and is within the Passport AR Application, where the exchange of Virtual Currencies for products and / or services offered by Business Partners and Financial Partners is allowed.
“Ibizcos”: is the Passport AR Virtual currency unit that can be exchanged for products or services;
“Passport Number”: is the Passport A R Participant’s identification number ;
“Air Partners”: are the air transport companies that offer air transport products or services in the Passport AR Application, being exclusively responsible for the products and services redeemed in the Passport AR Application before Passport AR and the Participant;
“Commercial Partners”: are Passport AR partner companies that can offer their products and services in the Virtual Store, as well as grant Virtual Currencies to Participants and / or offer products and services for “on-the-spot” exchange, being exclusively responsible for the products and services redeemed in the Passport AR application before Passport AR to the Participant;
“Financial Partners”: are the financial institutions that grant Virtual Currencies to their users of credit cards and other financial products, according to specific rules established by the respective partner;
“Partners (as)”: when referred, together, the Airline Partners, Business Partners and Financial Partners;
“Participant”: is the individual registered in the Passport AR Application;
“Passport AR Award”: is any product, service, advantage and / or benefit redeemed with Passport AR Vouchers by the Participant in the Passport AR Partners;
“Accumulation Processing”: Effective accumulation of Virtual Currencies in the Participant’s Passport AR Account;
” Program Passport AR”: it is made up of an Application for platforms iOS coalition program and Android for the accumulation and redemption of Virtual Currencies in the form of Passport AR Vouchers to obtain premiums, advantages or benefits by the Participants at the Passport AR Partner ;
“Passport AR Application”: is an application developed by Passport AR Tours for mobile devices with several functionalities used by Participants to obtain the advantages and benefits of the Passport AR Program.
“ Delegated Application ”: is the application for mobile devices used by Partners to validate Vouchers.
“Partner Program”: is the relationship or commercial incentive program maintained by the Air, Commercial or Financial Partner itself;
“Regulation”: this document, which establishes the rules, terms and conditions of operation of the Passport AR Application;
“Passport Password ” : it is the password for personal and non-transferable use, for access to the Passport AR Account;
“ Passport AR Tours ”: is the company that administers the Passport AR Application.
“ Passport AR Vouchers ”: Presented in QRCode format, it contains information about the prizes.
“Event”: 01 (one) event will be considered for each tourist route , action, experience or promotion, carried out with the Passport AR Application .
“Passport Experiences”: exclusive activities offered and created by Partners within the Passport AR App.
“POIs” (Points of Interest ): Has the meaning defined in clause 6.3., 6.3.1 . and 6.3.2 . below.
“ Social Media ”: They are used as a means of authenticating the participant.
“Third Party APIs”: used to connect the Passport AR Application to Participant authentication systems , Passport AR Account management systems and Passport AR Application content storage .
- MEMBERSHIP TO THE PASSPORT AR APPLICATION
2.1. Only individuals, over 18 years of age or minors assisted by their respective legal guardian (s), can register for the Passport AR Application, using Social Media, Third Party APIs , valid email or valid Apple ID .
2.1.1. If the Participant is relatively or absolutely incapable, under the terms of Spanish civil law, he declares that his registration for the use of the Passport AR Application and the consequent acceptance of this Regulation, took place with the monitoring of his legal guardians, as assistants or representatives, as the case, which, thus, are responsible for their acts in the use of the Passport AR Application, in the case of any unlawful conduct, in accordance with the civil legislation in force.
2.3. The inscription on the Passport Application AR is performed by accepting one of the 3 (three) ways to access suggested at the beginning d the Applies tivo Passport AR. For registration you will be asked to authorize access via API to one of the following authentication platforms : a) Facebook ; b) e-mail , or ; c) Valid Apple IDs , not allowing the same email address, Facebook account or Apple ID to be used in more than one account on Passport AR. We suggest validating the phone number to ensure transactions with Virtual Currencies.
2.3.2. It is the Participant ‘s responsibility to keep all the complete registration information and duly updated, under penalty of not being able to enjoy all the rewards, advantages and benefits oferecid the by Partners in Passport Application AR platform. Passport AR Tours is not responsible, under any circumstances, for any damages or losses resulting from incorrect information presented by the Participant.
3 . PASSPORT AIR ACCOUNT
3 .1. After the approval of C onta Passport, which happens automatically, a Passport account will be created for the Participant, on which are the virtual currencies recorded their accumulations and redemptions, expiration time of Vouchers and registration data of the Participant, among others.
3 . 2 . After the Passport AR Application has been approved, the Participant will receive his Passport AR Number at the registered email address.
3 . 4 . The Participant may only have a single active Passport Account. If more than one Passport Account is identified for the same Participant, Passport AR reserves the right to cancel and delete the duplicate account in the registration, keeping the Passport Account with the highest balance of Virtual Currencies active. The Virtual Currencies in the canceled account will be subject to internal analysis by Passport AR and, if the cancellation is not due to suspected fraud or registration containing untrue information, the Virtual Currencies will be transferred to the account that remains active.
4 . CANCELLATION, SUSPENSION AND EXCLUSION OF THE PASSPORT AR APPLICATION
4 .1 THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE TERMINATED BY THE PARTIES AT ANY TIME.
4 .2. It is the Participant’s right, at any time and without the need for prior justification, to cancel their participation in the Passport AR Application simply by accessing the Account channel within the Passport AR Application, which may be performed by the Participant himself, or his legal guardian, if applicable, as applicable item 2.1. .
4 .2. 1 . THE CANCELLATION REQUEST WILL CANCEL THE PASSPORT AIR ACCOUNT AND THE VIRTUAL CURRENCIES REGISTERED WITH IT. VOUCHERS ALREADY ISSUED AND STILL NOT USED WILL REMAIN VALID UNTIL THE NORMAL EXPIRATION DATE BEING 3 (THREE) DAYS AFTER THEIR ISSUE.
4 .2. 2 . A PARTICIPANT WHO REQUESTS CANCELLATION OF ITS PARTICIPATION IN THE PASSPORT AR APPLICATION SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY KIND OF INDEMNITY OR REPAIR FOR CANCELLATION OF VIRTUAL CURRENCIES.
4.3 WITHOUT LOSS OF CIVIL, ADMINISTRATIVE AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, THE PASSPORT AR MAY EXCLUDE OR SUSPEND FROM THE PASSPORT AR APPLICATION THE PARTICIPANT THAT:
- a) negotiate, in any form, your Virtual Currencies with third parties, outside the rules provided for in these Regulations, including, but not limited to, cases of irregular purchase and sale of products and services available in the Virtual Store;
- b) employ any type of fraud, artifice or trick in the use, accumulation or redemption of Virtual Coins or Passport Awards;
- c) practice any illegal, irregular or contrary conduct to the provisions of this Regulation or the regulations of the Partner Programs, as well as conduct contrary to morals and good customs;
- d) when the Participant makes an irregular, inappropriate or suspicious use of his Passport Account or, in any way, contributes to the irregular use of the Program, or causes damage to Passport AR or its Airline, Commercial and Financial Partners;
- e) when the Participant in any way contributes to the occurrence of fraud in the Passport AR Application, including, but not limited to, the provision of false or inaccurate information for enrollment in the Passport AR Application; providing false or inaccurate information to carry out transactions with Virtual Currencies or loss of your mobile device.
- f) when the Participant, after becoming aware of the fact, fails to immediately inform Passport AR of the occurrence or suspicion of loss, theft, theft or violation of his password to access the system, including when he no longer requires the blocking of the Passport Account AR or password replacement;
- g) when the Participant provides his Passport AR Account Access Number and / or Password to third parties.
4.3. 1 . IN CASE OF SUSPECT, INDICATION OR PROOF OF FRAUDULENT OR IRREGULAR USE OF THE PASSPORT ACCOUNT, PASSPORT AR APPLICATION OR PASSPORT ACCESS PASSWORD, PASSPORT AR MAY TEMPORARILY SUSPEND THE USE OF THE PASSPORT ACCOUNT, AS WELL AS REQUESTING THE PARTICIPANT IN THE PROGRAM PROVISION OF INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATIONS NEEDED TO ELUCIDATE THE FACTS.
4 .3.2 . To the Participant who is suspended or excluded from the Passport AR Application, due to the conduct provided for in item 4 .3, the rules provided for in items 4 .2.2 apply. and 4 .2.3.
4 .4. The practice of the conducts provided for in item 4 .3 may also result, at Passport AR’s sole discretion :
- A) THE REVENUE IN THE PASSPORT ACCOUNT OF VIRTUAL CURRENCIES OBTAINED IRREGULELY OR THROUGH FRAUD, ARTIFICIAL OR ARDIL;
- B) CANCELLATION OF PASSPORT AWARDS FROM THE PARTICIPANT THAT COMMITTED OR CORRUPTED WITH IRREGULARITY, FRAUD, ARTIFICIAL OR ARDIL; AND
- C) SUSPENSION OF THE ACCESS OF THE INFRINGING PARTICIPANT TO THE PASSPORT AR APPLICATION, FOR AN INDETERMINATED TIME.
4 . 5 . IN THE CASE OF THE PASSPORT AR APPLICANT’S PARTICIPANT DYING, THE PASSPORT ACCOUNT OF THE DECLARED PARTY WILL BE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY AND THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY CANCELED. REDEMPTIONS CARRIED OUT ON THE PASSENGER’S PASSPORT AIR ACCOUNT WILL REMAIN VALID. IMPROPER USE OF MO AND THE VIRTUAL DECEASED PARTICIPANT subject the violator THE EXCLUSION OF PASSPORT APPLICATION AR, REGISTERED EVENT BEYOND THE CIVIL SANCTIONS, ADMINISTRATIVE AND CRIMINAL LAW LAID DOWN IN CURRENT.
5 .1. Passport AR is committed to respecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal, registration, financial information and other data accessed or shared by the Passport AR Application Participant, including through the website www.passportar.net, under the terms of this Regulation.
5 .1.1 . When requesting registration in the Passport AR Application, the Participant expressly agrees that the information referred to in item .1 can be stored and used by Passport AR and its Airline, Commercial and Financial Partners, with a view to offering products or services, to the development from promotional campaigns, to the analysis and processing of data and statistics, to the detection and treatment of fraud and other illegal activities, including as part of investigations.
5 .1.2. The authorization in item 5 .1.1. it reaches subsidiaries, affiliates, representative offices and third parties selected by Passport AR and its Airline, Commercial and Financial Partners, in Spain or abroad.
5 .1.3. The information referred to in item 5 .1 can be accessed, retained or shared in response to a request for judicial, administrative or regulatory, or even for use in legal or administrative proceedings, not to Spain the u abroad.
5 .5. THE PARTICIPANT IN THE PASSPORT AR APPLICATION IS ALSO COMMITTED TO:
- A) DO NOT REQUEST OR ACCESS THE PASSPORT ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO ANOTHER PARTICIPANT;
- B) DO NOT USE THE PASSPORT AR APPLICATION TO PRACTICE ANY ILLEGAL, IRREGULAR OR FRAUDULENT ACT;
- C) DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSPORT ACCESS DATA, INCLUDING THE PASSPORT NUMBER AND / OR PASSPORT PASSWORD, WITH ANY OTHER PERSON, EVEN IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE PASSPORT AIR APPLICATION, AND DO NOT ALLOW ANOTHER PERSON TO ACCESS YOUR PASSPORT ACCOUNT;
D ) IN THE EVENTS OF SUSPENSION OR EXCLUSION OF THE PASSPORT AR APPLICATION, DO NOT APPLY FOR A NEW REGISTRATION WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION FROM PASSPORT;
E ) DO NOT PRACTICE ANY ACT THAT MAY COMMIT THE SECURITY OF YOUR PASSPORT ACCOUNT;
F ) DO NOT TRANSFER THE ADMINISTRATION OR MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PASSPORT ACCOUNT TO THIRD PARTIES; and
G ) IN CASE OF ACCESS TO THE PASSPORT AIR APPLICATION BY MOBILE MOBILE, TABLET OR EQUIVALENT DEVICE, TAKE CARE OF THE COSTS, FEES AND TAXES CHARGED BY THE LOCAL TELEPHONY AND INTERNET OPERATOR.
5 .6. Passport AR may send e-mail messages to Participants in the Passport AR Application about transactions made in the Passport Account. Passport AR and its Airline, Business and Financial Partner messages, news and promotional communications will be sent to Participants and, if the Participant does not wish to receive them, it may request Passport to stop forwarding them.
5 .6.1. Passport AR and its Airline, Commercial and Financial Partners never send messages by email to Participants in the Passport AR Application requesting the provision of Passport AR Access Data or any other confidential or confidential data or information. If the Participant has any doubts about the authenticity of the messages received in his email, he must immediately contact the Passport AR Call Center .
6 . VIRTUAL COINS – IBIZCOS
6 .1. IBIZCOS is the unit of measurement used by the Passport AR to account for the accumulation of coins Virtual, redemption of P rêmios Passport and Experi is TRENDS Passport for issuing vouchers Passport AR and make use of the granted advantages and benefits by Partners in Application Passport AR platform.
6 .2. IBIZCOS ARE FOR PERSONAL AND NON-TRANSFERABLE USE, THEIR TRANSFER TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS FORBIDDEN, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE HYPOTHESES OF SALE, PURCHASE, DONATION, EXCHANGE, ASSIGNMENT, SUCCESSION, HERITAGE OR ANY TRANSFER OR ANY TRANSFER FREE OR CHEAP. IBIZCOS CANNOT BE CONVERTED INTO CASH, TOTAL OR PARTIALLY, IN ANY HYPOTHESIS.
6 .2.1 . The prohibition contained in item 6 .2 of this Regulation may be occasionally exempted, in the case of products or services developed by Passport AR and its Airline, Commercial and Financial Partners, when then the specific rules of said products or services will be observed.
6 .3. IBIZCOS Generating Acts (Accumulation):
- a) holding events or routes through the physical presence of the mobile device and the participant, where the Passport P articipante been r in operation at the points of interest that are part of the event or route, since the POIs are eligible for accumulation of Virtual Currency and subject to the provisions of item 6 . 3.2 ;
- b) the purchase of Products or Services from the Commercial Partners of the Passport AR Application, provided that the Products and Services of the Commercial Partners are eligible to grant Virtual Currencies for Accrual; and
- c) the transfer of points from Financial or Business Partners for conversion into Virtual Currencies in the Passport AR Application.
6 .3.1. The rules for accumulating Virtual Currencies in events and routes are defined by Passport AR Tours . Before participating in Events and routes, check the individual value of each point of interest (POI). Virtual Currency values for each POI may vary without prior announcement of Passport AR.
6 .3.2. With respect to the Virtual Currency Generating Act provided for in item “b” of item 6 .3 ( Acts Generating IBIZCOS ):
- a) Passport AR Application Business Partners will previously define the amount of Virtual Currencies assigned to each product or service purchased by the Participant, and the Program Participant must inform himself about the amount required before purchasing the product or service from the Virtual Store in the Application Passport AR.
- b) the accumulation of Virtual Coins provided by the Partners will only be carried out when the purchase of the product or service is complete, paid and regularly made with the Commercial Partner.
6 .4. To accumulate Virtual Currencies, the Participant must be regularly enrolled in the Passport AR App and provide the Passport Voucher, if necessary, when performing any Virtual Currency Generating Act with Partners.
6 . 5 . The Participant must pay attention to the validity of the Passport Voucher in the Passport AR Application, which is 3 (three) days after its issue .
6.6 . The accumulation of virtual currencies resulting from events and routes is carried out immediately upon the Participant’s physical presence at the designated location on the maps of routes and events. This being a specific and mandatory functionality for the operation of the Passport AR Application.
6 . 7 . Passport AR may reverse the Virtual Currencies credited to the Participant’s Passport Account, as well as cancel any eventual transactions made by the Participant, if:
- a) the Virtual Currency Generating Act is not properly executed, including the respective payment, if applicable;
- b) it is identified that the Virtual Currencies were acquired in an illegal, irregular or fraudulent manner; and
- c) it is identified that the redemption of the Passport Award occurred in an unlawful, irregular or fraudulent manner.
6 . 7 .1. In the cases provided for in item 6.7, Passport Awards may have their delivery suspended. If the delivery has already taken place, the Participant must return them intact or refund the Business Partner.
- VALIDITY OF VIRTUAL CURRENCIES
8.1. The accumulated Virtual Currencies do not lose their validity and can be used at any time in all products available in the Passport AR virtual stores for the location in which the Participant is at the time of purchase.
8.2. The Virtual Currencies may have a different validity than that provided for in item 8.1., In the cases of:
- a) promotions;
- b) bonuses; and
- c) adherence to a specific experience or activity proposed by Passport AR or the Partners .
8.2.1. Information on the different validity of Virtual Currencies will be disclosed in the Passport AR Application; in the terms and conditions of Passport AR promotions, bonuses and / or products or services, as well as in the other dissemination channels made available by Passport AR and shall observe, as appropriate, the provisions of Clause 9 of these Regulations.
- PASSPORT AR EXPERIENCES
9.1 . Passport AR can develop specific products to provide Passport AR Application Participants with greater possibilities of accumulating or redeeming Virtual Currencies with Partners.
9.1.1 . The products mentioned in clause 9.1 each have their own Regulation or Term and Conditions of Use, prepared in line with this Regulation, and made available for consultation by those interested in the Passport AR Application
9.1.2. The products mentioned in clause 9.1 can be seasonal, periodic or permanent, being certain that they can be extinguished by Passport AR at any time, without prior notice.
1 0 . PASSPORT AR AWARD REDEMPTION
1 0 .1. The Participant may exchange (redeem) his Virtual Currencies for Vouchers directly in the Passport AR Application, accessing the Loja Virtual channel following the rules contained in these Regulations and the Passport AR Application itself. Vouchers are exchanged at Partners’ physical establishments that, using the Delegate Application, read the Voucher, and the Passport AR system is responsible for transacting, validating and authorizing , or not, the delivery of the Prize to the Participant.
10.1.1. All information necessary for issuing Vouchers, such as the required amount of Virtual Coins, is available on the Passport AR App. The amount of Virtual Coins required to issue the Voucher may vary according to the Partners, in addition to the other factors specified in this Regulation.
1 0 .1.2. The Participant declares that he is aware that Passport AR does not practice pre-determined prices for the Prizes. The prices charged will be those available and informed in the Passport AR Application , upon prior consultation, and consider, among other factors, the availability of the Award by the Air, Commercial and / or Financial Partner; the offer conditions; demand; the current value of the products / services in the Partner; the advance of the redemption of Vou c her ; periods of high demand, such as holidays and anniversaries; as well as the cost of acquiring the Premium and the macroeconomic conditions and indices.
1 0 .1.3 . Passport AR declares that it does not act as an airline, product manufacturer and / or retailer, not controlling the stock and quantity of Partner Awards, including products and / or services, and cannot guarantee the price conditions available in the Passport AR Application until that the operation desired by the Participant is authorized, confirmed and completed by its Partners.
- VOUCHERS PASSPORT
1 1 . 1 . The redemption of Passport Vouchers is subject to the existence of products and services available for issuance with Virtual Currencies, according to the availability rules defined by the Partners. The Passport AR Application Participant must be aware that products and or services may be exhausted at the time they wish to redeem the Passport Voucher even after converting the Virtual Currencies to Vouchers.
1 1 . 2.1. It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to know the Prize value and content and the content of the product or service made available by Partners to Passport AR at the time of issuing the Voucher. In case of doubts, the Participant can obtain information in the Online Store itself in the Passport AR Application or contact the Passport AR Service Center.
1 1 .2.2. In the event that Virtual Currencies have been converted into Passport Vouchers and at the time of exchange the product is sold out, the Participant must send an email to our Call Center so that the amount in Virtual Currency is refunded to their Account.
11.2.3 The Participant may request a replacement for an equivalent product or service with the Partner. In this case, the Partner is completely free to offer any other product or service equivalent to the Participant.
- BUSINESS PARTNER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- 1 . The Participant may use his Virtual Currencies to redeem products or services from Partners in the Passport AR Application Virtual Store . The list of products or services offered, the amount of Virtual Coins required for redemption, as well as the specific rules and conditions for the Virtual Store’s operation can be found in the Passport AR Application.
- 2 . The Passport AR Application Business Partner network may change over time. Passport AR is committed to keeping the list of Business Partners updated on the website www.passportar.net updated
- 3 . The products or services offered in the Virtual Store are the sole responsibility of the Business Partners. Any information or clarification related to products or services sold on the Virtual Store must be obtained by the participant directly from the Business Partners. Any delays in the delivery of the product or service, vices, even if hidden, defects, exchanges, are the responsibility of the Commercial Partnerships and must be dealt with directly with the Commercial Partners.
- 3 .1. Without prejudice to the provisions of item 12. 3. , Passport AR will provide, through its Call Center, a channel to meet the needs of the Participants.
- 4 . No redemption fees, issuance, cancellation, refund of Virtual Currencies , issuance of Vouchers or withdrawal of Passport Awards, transfer of Virtual Currencies, among others, may be charged by Commercial Partners .
- EMISSION OF VOUCHERS
13.1 . To issue the Vouchers, the Participant must have his regular Passport Account, as well as: i) access the relevant area in the Passport AR Application; ii ) read carefully the information related to each Product or service; iii ) have the number of Virtual Coins necessary for the issuance of the Voucher; iv) the Products are available for issuance at the time of the search;
13.2 . Vouchers are issued by debiting the Participant’s Passport Account Virtual Currencies.
- 2 .1. The Participant may issue infinite Voucher s Passport to his Passport Account as long as his Passport Account has sufficient balance in Virtual Currencies to do so.
- 3 . Passport Vouchers are valid for up to 3 (three) days.
- 4 . AT THE TIME OF ISSUING VOUCHER PASSPORT , THE PARTICIPANT SHALL CAREFULLY OBSERVE ALL CRITERIA AND INFORMATION FOR CORRECT ISSUE, SUCH AS PARTICIPANT AUTHENTICATION INFORMATION IN THE PASSPORT AIR APPLICATION.
13.5. VOUCHER, ONCE ISSUED, MAY BE CHANGED IN ANY ASPECT BY PASSPORT, WHEN AUTHORIZED BY THE COMMERCIAL PARTNER AND / OR WHEN OPERATING OR SYSTEMIC INCONSISTENCIES ARE STATED.
13.6 . The Voucher cannot be canceled by the Participant in the Passport AR Application.
13.7 . In case the Voucher expires , the Participant can issue a new Voucher if there is a balance in Virtual Currencies for such operation. The Virtual Currency amount for expired Vouchers will not be refunded to the Participant.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
14.1. The Participant expressly acknowledges the exclusive ownership of the Passport AR Application. in relation to the Passport AR brand and other brands, products and services related to them. Adherence to the Passport AR Application does not imply, much less entail any form of license or authorization for the Participant to make use, free or for a fee, of the Passport AR brands. Any and all use of the Passport AR brands will always be for the exclusive benefit of Passport AR Tours.
14.2. The Participant recognizes the right of Passport AR Tours, at any time and by unilateral act, to add, modify or update the rules, terms and conditions of these Regulations. Any additions, modifications or updates will be previously communicated to the Participants, through the website www.passportar.net and in the Passport AR Application . If the Participant continues to use the Passport AR Application after the notice to add, modify or update these Rules, this will characterize the acceptance of the implemented changes.
14.3 This instrument will come into force, from September 1 , 20 18 for an indefinite period, canceling and replacing previous contracts and respective annotations.
14.4. The Passport AR Application may, at any time and by a unilateral act of Passport AR Tours, be suspended, extinguished or modified, or have its management transferred, upon prior notification to the Participants, at least 30 ( thirty ) days in advance , through the www.passportar.net website and the Passport AR Application . In any event, the Participant’s right in relation to the Virtual Currencies already accumulated by him until the date of suspension, extinction or modification will be safeguarded.
14.5. Omissions in this Regulation will be dealt with directly between the Participant and the administration of the Passport AR Application. Any tolerance for non-compliance or omission in the execution of its rights by Passport AR, will not constitute a waiver, ineffectiveness or renewal of the rights and obligations now agreed, nor will it prevent Passport AR, even if extemporaneously, requesting the fulfillment of such rights and obligations .
14.6 . Any exceptions to the rules, terms and conditions of these Regulations will only be valid if they appear in a written document signed by the legal representatives of Passport AR.
14.7. Passport AR will not be considered in arrears or in default in relation to any right or obligation provided for in these Regulations if the reason for non-compliance arises from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
14.8. All rules, terms, conditions provided for in this Regulation are independent. Thus, in the event that any of its rules, terms or conditions are considered, for any reason, by a competent, invalid, unenforceable or illegal judge or arbitrator, in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the other rules, terms and conditions , or parts of them, will not be affected.
14.9. Passport AR provides Customer Service through various means, as provided in this Regulation.
14.10. These Regulations will be governed, interpreted and executed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Spain, regardless of the conflicts between those laws and the laws of other Autonomous Units , or countries, with the jurisdiction of the venue that the Participant deems most pertinent, in Spain, to resolve any doubts arising from this instrument. The Participant expressly consents to the competence of that judgment, and waives, in this act, the competence of any other forum, however privileged it may be or may become.